About This 100 SEO High-Quality Backlinks Package (Drip Feed)
100 High-Quality BACKLINKS
We are providing Contextual Mixed Seo Dofollow High Authority Backlinks For Organic Traffic & High Chances of Ranking on Google.
- All the backlinks work is done Manually and Google Safe.
- Guarantee of permanent backlinks, We give you a replacement guarantee if there is any drop in backlinks. We assure you 99.99% of Permanent Backlinks.
- Web 2.0 backlinks from high authority/unique domains.
- 100% Unique articles will be submitted to your links/keywords.
- Most of the links will be High Domain Authority (DA 30+ TO DA 100)
- Full reports of your created links in an excel sheet
- Articles include contextual backlinks with your exact keyword as an anchor.
What We Need From You:
- URLs and Keywords
WHY ORDER THIS 100-DO FOLLOW BACKLINKS SEO PACKAGE?
- 100% spam-free permanent backlinks
- 100% Verified Live Links
- Free Indexing
- Mix do-follow and no-follow links, (most links will be do-follow)
More Information about link building
- Any website language is accepted but Articles will be in English only.
- Links may take 7~30 Days to the index after Delivery.
What are Backlinks?
Backlinks, also known as inbound links or incoming links, are links from one website to another. In other words, they are links on one website that lead to another website. Backlinks are important for search engine optimization (SEO), as they help search engines understand how popular and authoritative a website is. The more high-quality backlinks a website has, the more likely it is to rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs).
What does mean by Do Follow Backlinks and No Follow Backlinks?
Dofollow backlinks are hyperlinks that allow search engine crawlers to follow the link and index the linked website’s content. In other words, when a website links to another website with a dofollow link, it passes on some of its own authority and credibility to the linked website. This can help the linked website rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs) and improve its visibility online. On the other hand, nofollow backlinks are hyperlinks that use the rel=”nofollow” HTML tag, which tells search engine crawlers not to follow the link and not to pass on any authority or credibility to the linked website. While nofollow backlinks don’t directly improve a website’s SEO, they can still be valuable for driving traffic to the website and building relationships with other websites.
What does mean by Domain Authority?
Domain authority is a metric that measures the overall strength and credibility of a website. It was developed by Moz, an SEO software company, and is calculated on a scale of 1-100, with higher scores indicating a stronger and more authoritative website. Domain authority takes into account a number of factors, including the number and quality of backlinks pointing to the website, the website’s age and history, and the website’s overall content and user experience.
A website with a higher domain authority is more likely to rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs) and attract more organic traffic. However, it’s important to note that domain authority is just one of many factors that search engines use to rank websites, and it’s possible for a website with a lower domain authority to outrank a website with a higher domain authority if it has better content and user experience.
Read More FAQs at our FAQ Page